In compliance with Directive 2009/136 / EC, developed in our order by the second paragraph of Article 22 of the Law of Services of the Information Society, following the guidelines of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use that is made on our website.
Cookies are called small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember the visit of that user later when he returns to access our content. This information does not reveal your identity, or any personal data, or access to the content stored on your PC, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has previously visited the web, viewed certain pages, etc. and also allows you to save your personal preferences and technical information such as visits made or specific pages you visit.
The purpose of cookies is to provide the User with faster access to the selected Services.
If you do not want cookies stored in your browser or prefer to receive information every time a cookie requests to be installed, you can configure your browsing options to be done in that way. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the possibility to select in detail the cookies you want installed on your computer. In particular, the user can usually accept any of the following options:
- reject cookies from certain domains;
- reject third-party cookies;
- accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser closes);
- Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To allow, know, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer you can do so by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to configure the most used browsers in the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can check Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can check Google support or browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can check Apple support or browser Help.
Regarding third-party cookies, ie those that are alien to our website, we can not be held responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies they include, so the information we offer is always with reference to the source.
In particular, we use the services of Google Adsense and Google Analytics for our statistics and advertising. Some cookies are essential for the operation of the site, for example the built-in search engine.
Our site includes other features provided by third parties. You can easily share content on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter or Google +, with the buttons we have included for that purpose.
Warning about deleting cookies.
You may delete and block all cookies from this site, but part of the site will not work or the quality of the website may be affected.
If you have any questions about our cookies policy, you can contact this website through our Contact Channels.